Understand the experience you create for your customers and learn how to cultivate a positive brand association: where every interaction, phone call, package opened and question answered reflects your values and your deep understanding of your clients.
In this workshop you'll earn the principles of Customer Journey Design and create a map of your own business experience. Done well, this tool can increase your sales and grow a loyal customer base who purchase again and again.
You will have Cristina’s support to provide objective views on your business and help you look at your brand through your customers’s eyes. You'll have a chance to share your findings with the group, garner feedback and set a plan moving forward.
You'll leave with:
- Your very own map.
- A list of actions to move forward, improve and innovate in your business.
- A very clear understanding of where your focus needs to be in your before, during and after interaction with your clients.
- A refreshed view on how to ignite creative thinking.
- Understand the before, during and after of your customer’s experience and improve it.
- Locate possible moments where trust is being broken, or opportunities for connections missed.
- Evaluate if the products or services you are creating are truly relevant for your audience.
- Focus your budget where it’s needed the most.
- Innovate by delighting your customers, not by following your competition.
- Gain confidence by truly understanding your customer’s deepest fears, desires and how you can serve them best.
Terms and Conditions
Please note this class requires a minimum of 6 attendees in order to run. All workshop ticket sales are final. If you are unable to attend your class due to illness or need to isolate, please provide as much notice as possible. We can move you to another class date or issue a credit voucher. You can find more details in our Terms and Conditions.
Photos by Rae Fallon