Mother's Day orders at Stackwood
We agree, there's nothing better to say 'Happy Mother's Day' than fresh greenery, beautiful pots and wholesome goodies delivered to your Mum's door.
This isolation has reminded us why Mums really are the best. Right now (and always) Mums are such juggling superheroes and nows the time to make them feel special from afar if we can't in person.
Here is a handy little guide to placing your Mother's Day order to make sure it goes off without a hitch:
1. Browse our beautiful selection of pots, plants, homewares and more at our online store. We haven't limited you to Mother's Day packages so you can pick out something totally unique for Mum.
2. Add our Mother's Day gift option to your cart. We will wrap your present in rustic brown paper and include a personalised note in your delivery (free of charge).
3. If you want to add a fancier card to your package, add it to your cart here.
4. If you want your plant potted, add it here.
5. Check out, add your 'gift message' when prompted and choose from 'Delivery' or 'Click and Collect'
The delivery cost is $15.
We deliver in Perth only (check your suburb is on the list). We will be delivering to our special suburbs on this day, as well as our usual delivery zones.
Orders must be placed before 11am on Saturday 9th of May for Mother's Day delivery.
Deliveries will be made between 8am - 6pm on Sunday 10th of May. Note: a specific time cannot be given due to demand on this day.
Click and Collect:
Prefer to collect your order from us? You can 'Click and Collect' from our Fremantle warehouse at 10 Stack St between 12pm - 2pm Monday - Friday, plus special collection day Saturday 9th of May, 12pm - 2pm.
There will be no collection on Sunday 10th of May.
Orders must be placed before 11am for same day 'Click and Collect'.
When choosing this option you don't need to choose our 'Mother's Day' option and can just add free gift wrapping to your cart which includes a personalised message.
More instructions for 'Click and Collect' here.
If you just can't decide why not get a printable gift voucher? It can be used on our online store or on workshops when we are back up and running.Photo by Rae Fallon